You-Bake-‘Em Sticky Bites
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) Keep the pan of StickyBItes frozen until ready to use.
2) 4 hours before baking, remove plastic wrap and place pan on counter, loosely 3) covered with plastic wrap or foil.
4) 15 minutes before baking, preheat oven to 350F.
5) Place pan on middle rack and bake for 17 minutes.
6) Cool on heatproof surface for 10 minutes.
7) Place small tray or plate onto pan and carefully flip so that foil pan is on top.
8) Remove foil pan and enjoy!
You-Bake-'Em Sticky Bites
Part of the joy of sticky buns is that oh-so-heavenly baking smell wafting around and we’d really be selfish to keep that all to ourselves.
Problem solved! Pick up a six-pack (or 2 or 3) of our frozen StickyBites to keep in your freezer, slowly thaw on your counter and bake in your own dang oven.
NOT-SO-SMALL PRINT: these babies are super-cute and super-easy but they do need 4 hours on your counter to rise before you bake ‘em. So don’t forget this detail because otherwise you’ll be making toast instead of whipping freshly baked sticky buns out of your oven and impressing your friends.